Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Google Weddings

I am not a wedding planner, nor do I ever intend to be. In fact, I don't even want to plan my own wedding. However, I came across this really interesting feature of Google Docs that isn't well publicized, as far as I know, but could potentially be quite useful to wedding planners or those brides who dare to plan their own wedding.

http://www.google.com/google-d-s/wedding/



I have no use for this tool for the events that I plan. However, I have perused the articles and tools available, and it seems to be a one stop shop (with the exception of your wedding dress and wedding cake, which I'm sure Google can also help you find). So wedding planners watch out, Google Docs may be your new biggest competition (or your best friend, depending on how you view it)!

2 comments: